top of page

Get Assessed

Permits are issued by your District Commissioner who will require that you get assessed by one of our team to make sure that you are capable of running the kinds of activity that you want a permit for.

Once you are ready for Assessment then you can fill in of of the forms below and send it to Someone will be in touch to discuss the options available to you for getting assessed. The extra bits added to our GME forms are part of the assessment they need to be completed. Doing them before hand, speeds the assessment process up.

Permit Application Forms:

To renew any permits please use this permit renewal form

bottom of page